InstaLife Accupressure Brace - For the relief of lower back pain
Can’t bend down or get up? Are you in constant pain?
Then you should try InstaLife®! It’s a new acupressure pain-relieving brace that is designed to help alleviate discomfort in your lower back, all the way down your sciatic nerve, to the buttocks and on to the lower legs. Whether you get back pain at work, while you exercise, or when lifting up your children - InstaLife® is there to the rescue!
How InstaLife® works:
Lower back pain is usually transmitted through the sciatic nerve which is the longest nerve in the body. It begins in your lower back and extends all the way to your lower extremities. The pad on InstaLife® gently compresses the acupressure point in the centre of the calf muscle to intercept pain before it can radiate up and down your body.
InstaLife® is quick and easy use. Simply slip it on and position it just below your knee. Tighten the straps to a firm but comfortable pressure.
You can trust InstaLife® for real results!
- Prevent pain before it starts, or ease pain before it progresses
- Get active and have fun again - don’t let pain compromise your enjoyment
- Struggle less with sporting activities and stay in form
- Climb stairs and lift heavy items with more confidence
- Its safe, comfortable, and discreet - you can wear it all day and no-one will know you have it on>
- Wear it at night to relieve pain while you sleep
- InstaLife® is light weight, compact and inexpensive
- Easy on! Easy off!
- Recommended for relief from: Sciatica, Piriformis Syndrome and Chronic Back pain
InstaLife® has already changed thousands of people’s lives:
“…for the past 8 years I would wake up every morning with lower back pain. Everysingle- morning. The pain hits my lower back and shoots down my left leg. I pretty much had to say good-bye to my normal way of life. Then I found InstaLife®. I cannot tell you how much this changed my life. I finally feel at peace. My body feels alive again.” Jordan Adams
“InstaLife® has changed my life. I no longer stay in bed all day. I’m able to go out and go on my walks and enjoy me being me.” Sarah Renee Nelson